- Bed infections;
- The improper administration of anesthesia;
- The worsening of a medical condition (or death) as a result of failure to properly diagnose an illness;
- Improper prescription of medication;
- Unnecessary surgical procedures;
- Failure to stabilize a patient; and
- Failure to order the proper tests.
Each patient’s case is unique, and therefore the outcome of a claim can never be predicted. In a hospital medical malpractice lawsuit, you may claim damages for medical expenses, any pain and suffering, as well as your loss of income.To know whether you have a valid hospital medical malpractice claim, you can consult an experienced Aurora medical malpractice attorney. An attorney can help estimate the value of your claim and file your medical malpractice case.Hiring a Aurora Medical Malpractice AttorneyYou should be able to recover from your injuries without worrying about court documents and filing paperwork. While you adjust to life after your injuries, you can take comfort in knowing you don’t have to handle a medical malpractice claim.When you have the help of a trusted Aurora medical malpractice attorney from the Law Offices of Barry G. Doyle, P.C. you’ll get expert legal advice and guidance concerning your long term needs. Contact us today for a free case evaluation – (312) 263-1080.