If you’ve never been in a serious traffic crash in Illinois you probably don’t know what to do after you or a loved one has been seriously injured. Fortunately, there are experienced Chicago traffic accident lawyers that have handled situations like yours before.Before you make the decision to handle your injury claim alone, consider these things most lawyers offer as free services to potential clients:
- Free books – such as our guide to compensation in an injury case, or our guide to purchasing and understanding auto insurance;
- Free no-obligation consultation – to review the details of your claim and determine whether or not you have a case;
- Free referral to another law firm – if we cannot handle your type of case;
- Free reviews of initial settlement offers – if you’ve already started a claim with your insurance company; and
- Free analysis of your evidence – to determine if you have enough to file a claim.
Even after hiring a lawyer to help you pursue and obtain a fair settlement for your injuries, you won’t pay a dime until a settlement is reached.By hiring a Chicago traffic accident lawyer to help you file your claim for compensation after a serious crash in Illinois you help yourself in more ways than one. An experienced lawyer can help take some of the burden off your shoulders by handling the paperwork and correspondence with the insurance company and also help you avoid making any mistakes that can damage your claim. When to Hire a Chicago Traffic Accident LawyerIf there is even the slightest question that your negligence may have played a part in your crash in Illinois, you will need to prove otherwise if you want to receive the maximum settlement in your case. Your best chance at proving your degree of fault was low enough to recover damages is to have an experienced Chicago traffic accident lawyer on your side.The Law Offices of Barry G. Doyle, P.C. have tried many cases like yours and know the best ways to express your degree of fault to the court. Before you make any decisions, request a free copy of our accident guide, When You Are Injured – The Insider’s Guide to Illinois Accident Law. When you’re ready to file a claim, we offer a free case evaluation and help preparing your evidence. Contact us today – 312-263-1080.