We are pleased to offer this FREE book containing valuable advice regarding car insurance. In this book, we cover topics such as:
- Why many people seriously injured in car accidents do not receive the compensation they deserve for the injuries they suffer — and sometimes receive settlements that are insufficient to pay their medical bills, even when they are clearly not at fault for causing the accident;
- Why the amount of liability insurance that the at-fault driver in an accident may act as limit on the total amount of compensation someone injured in a car accident may recveive;
- Why trying to collect the personal assets of an at-fault driver is often such an impractical idea that the amount of insurance serves as a de facto cap on how much money an accident victim can receive;
- Which car insurance coverages provide you and your family with the best chance of receiving adequate compensation in the event that you are injured in a car accident;
- What coverage can help you get your medical bills paid after a car accident — even when you were completely at fault;
- Why purchasing the right kinds of car insurance for the right policy limits will not break the bank.
To receive a FREE copy of our book, simply fill out the contact form below. We will mail you a copy the book as soon as possible.