- The pain and suffering caused to your one loved prior to death;
- Any medical expenses incurred prior to death;
- Loss of wages prior to death;
- Loss of economic support to your family;
- Loss of society to the deceased’s next-of-kin; and
- The grief experienced by your family because to your loved one’s passing.
Hiring a Chicago Wrongful Death LawyerDuring this time, grieving for your loved one and taking care of your family should be your main focus, not dealing with insurance companies. Retaining the legal services of a Chicago wrongful death lawyer can help you focus on moving on with life without your loved one while your attorney deals with the legalities, research, and paperwork involved with your wrongful death claim on your behalf.The Chicago wrongful death lawyers at the Law Offices of Barry G. Doyle, P.C. will give you and your case the compassion and respect you deserve during this difficult time. Contact us today for a free case evaluation – (312) 263-1080