- Private-Towing Auto Accidents
In private towing accidents, the driver of the towing vehicle can be held liable for both the towing vehicle and the towed vehicle.
- Vehicle Fires
Vehicle fires are extremely dangerous, and have a huge number of causes.
- Should You Accept That Settlement Offer?
It is likely that during the course of an auto accident lawsuit, the plaintiff will be presented with a settlement offer.
- Appeals of Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Even after winning a personal injury lawsuit in court, the legal battle may continue for the plaintiff if the defendant decides to appeal the judgement.
- Legal Representation in an Auto Accident – FAQ
If you have been injured in a car accident, an auto accident attorney can help you receive the money you deserve for your medical expenses and suffering.
- Auto Accidents and Icy Roads
Illinois accident attorney discusses tips for driving safely in icy or snowy conditions.
- Auto Accidents and Facial Injuries
Although cars have become much safer over the past few decades, facial injuries are still common in auto accidents. Facial injuries from a car accident may be grounds for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Should You See a Doctor After an Auto Accident?
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident and are experiencing pain during the days following it, it may be a good idea to get checked out by a medical professional.