Free Book on Illinois Wrongful Death SuitsWhen a loved one dies as a result of an accident, there are a lot of questions that need to be answered, and finding the right answers to those questions is difficult in a time of stress and sorrow.
We are proud to offer a FREE book to survivors of Illinois wrongful death accidents. In this book, you can find answers to questions like:
- What kind of accidents can results in wrongful death suits?
- What is a survival action?
- How is a wrongful death suit different from a survival action?
- Who gets to file a wrongful death suit?
- Who can be a beneficiary of a wrongful death suit?
- What kind of compensation can be awarded in a wrongful death suit?
- What rights and responsibilities does the person who files the wrongful death suit have?
- How is the money from the settlement of a wrongful death suit distributed?
- What defenses are there to a wrongful death suit?
- Why is liability insurance important in a wrongful death suit?
- What does a personal injury lawyer do for you in a wrongful death suit?
We hope that this book is helpful to victims of wrongful death accident in their time of need.
Please fill out the form below to request a copy of your FREE book. You can expect an email from us shortly containing a link to download an electronic copy as well as a copy of the book delivered to the address you provide.