Free Book on Illinois Worker's Compensation CasesToo many injured workers in Illinois do not know what their right are under the Illinois Worker's Compensation Act, and as a result, cost themselves thousands of dollars that they are entitled to and jeopardize their access to badly need medical care. You cannot count on your emplyer's insurance company to protect your rights. After all, from their perspective, an uninformed injured worker is the best kind.
To help the victims of workplace accidents better understand their rights, our Chicago law firm is pleased to offer a FREE book to victims of on the job injuries in Illinois.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the Illinois Worker's Compensation System
- Can I be Fired for Filing a Worker's Compensation Claim?
- Who is Covered by Worker's Compensation?
- What Kinds of Injuries are Covered by Workmens Comp?
- Off-the-Clock Injuries
- Deadlines in Illinois Workers' Compensation Cases
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills?
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor?
- What is So Important About Your Average Weekly Wage?
- Settling Illinois Worker's Compensation Cases
- What If I Can't Go Back to Work?
- Third Party Liability Suits
- How Workers Compensation Claims are Different from Civil Suits
- They're Watching You: IME's, Nurse Case Managers, and Surveillance
- 4 Biggest Myths About Workers Comp Cases
- 10 Ways to Wreck Your Worker's Comp Case
- 14 Signs You Are Headed for Problems in Your Illinois Workmans Compensation Case
- Hiring a Worker's Compensation Lawyer
Please fill out the form below to request a copy of your FREE book. You can expect an email from us shortly containing a link to download an electronic copy as well as a copy of the book delivered to the address you provide.