- Avoid Easter-Related Auto Accidents
Illinois accident attorneys discuss how to stay safe as you drive around the state this weekend.
- Private-Towing Auto Accidents
In private towing accidents, the driver of the towing vehicle can be held liable for both the towing vehicle and the towed vehicle.
- Vehicle Fires
Vehicle fires are extremely dangerous, and have a huge number of causes.
- Should You Accept That Settlement Offer?
It is likely that during the course of an auto accident lawsuit, the plaintiff will be presented with a settlement offer.
- Appeals of Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Even after winning a personal injury lawsuit in court, the legal battle may continue for the plaintiff if the defendant decides to appeal the judgement.
- New Traffic Laws: 2014 Edition
Several new traffic laws went into effect on the first of the year, including cell phone use, speed limit changes, stricter penalties, and other restrictions.
- Auto Collisions with Trees
Auto accidents involving trees are more common than you might think, and often result in serious injuries. If a passenger is injured they can file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver.
- Sweating the Small Stuff After an Auto Accident
Auto accidents can be tough to deal with. Even so, it is important that you take the time to provide insurance companies with as much detail as possible, so that you are paid the money you are due.
- Auto Accidents and Causes of Action
It is usually quite easy to determine who is at fault in most auto accidents, and while sometimes other parties may be at fault, their liability can be limited.
- Lane Changing Auto Accidents
Lane changing auto accidents can be quite dangerous. If you have been the victim of one to seek medical treatment and a qualified auto accident attorney.
- Legal Representation in an Auto Accident – FAQ
If you have been injured in a car accident, an auto accident attorney can help you receive the money you deserve for your medical expenses and suffering.
- Auto Accidents Involving Hauling Furniture
Improperly securing furniture in a moving vehicle can lead to disastrous accidents. If a piece of furniture falls onto the roadway, the driver is liable for any accidents it may cause.
- Auto Accidents and Icy Roads
Illinois accident attorney discusses tips for driving safely in icy or snowy conditions.
- Potential for Auto Accidents After the Illinois Tornados
As central Illinois recovers from the recent tornadoes, it is possible that the damage will increase the risk for auto accidents. It is important to take extra precautions.
- Auto Accidents and Facial Injuries
Although cars have become much safer over the past few decades, facial injuries are still common in auto accidents. Facial injuries from a car accident may be grounds for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Should You See a Doctor After an Auto Accident?
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident and are experiencing pain during the days following it, it may be a good idea to get checked out by a medical professional.
- Auto Accidents and Backup Cameras
Backup cameras are certainly a very convenient safety feature in newer cars, but do people rely on them too much?
- Remaining Calm After an Auto Accident
After an auto accident, it can be difficult to stay calm and collected. How can you keep yourself from panicking?