If you have suffered internal injuries or internal bleeding after an accident in Chicago, you may be entitled to pursue a personal injury claim. Through an Illinois personal injury claim, you may be eligible to seek compensation for the losses you suffered as a result of your injuries.Internal injuries are not always obvious but there may be signs that indicate damage.Symptoms vary depending on the type of body part that was injured:
- Joints – loss of range of motion and significant pain.
- Muscles – intense pain, loss of sensation.
- Intra-abdominal – pain, weakness, shortness of breath, shock, low blood pressure.
- Brain – headache, symptoms that are similar to those of a stroke, loss of vision.
- Gastrointestinal – bright red blood in vomit, bloody bowel movements.
- Urinary Tract/kidney – blood in urine.
Significant internal bleeding often occurs with internal injuries and represents a critical health threat that requires additional testing and immediate medical care. If you experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms after suffering trauma in an accident in Chicago, it is critical that you seek medical attention as soon as possible.When an accident in Chicago results in serious internal injuries, consult with a Chicago personal injury lawyer who can evaluate your case to determine if you have a valid personal injury claim to account for your damages. When to Hire a Chicago Personal Injury LawyerA Chicago personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Barry G. Doyle, P.C. has dealt with similar cases to yours and knows the best course of action for your claim. To improve your chances at a fair settlement and take the burden out of all the paperwork involved in a personal injury claim in Illinois, contact us today for a free case evaluation – 312-263-1080.