9/26/2009Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. has announced the recall of its Buderus GB312 gas fired, floor-standing condensing boilers. The basis for the product recall is that a defect in the ignition can result in damage to the venting for the boiler, creating a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
One of the common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning is defective gas powered equipment. Many times the problem with the equipment is poor maintenance or repair work, but this recall is a reminder that defects in the design or manufacture of the gas boiler. Carbon monoixide poisoning can cause long term cognitive defects in its victims.
Category: Dangerous and Defective Product Suits
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Carbon monoxide hazard leads to recall of Bosch boilers"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."